Psychotherapy with individuals and couples, face-to-face, in groups and online. My work is informed by psychoanalysis, psychosynthesis and group-analytic psychotherapy. I am in general practice and work with depression, anxiety, crisis, relationship difficulties, loss of meaning, lack of motivation, recovery from trauma or breakdown, or you might simply want more out of life.
Some facts about psychotherapy:
- Usually you start psychotherapy because you are struggling with some aspect of your
... Read more
- People from all walks of life benefit from psychotherapy.
- You don’t need any special knowledge to benefit, and your own experience of psychotherapy will be unique.
- It is not necessary to have something wrong with you.
- If you are interested in yourself as a person, you will be able to engage with psychotherapy.
- I work with you as a person, whatever your diagnosis or difficulties.
- Perhaps you simply want a greater sense of aliveness, to understand yourself better, to feel ...